Color card container desiccant
Product net weight: 1kg
Product size: 193 * 83cm
Package material: PP non-woven fabric + color shell printing: English material: powder calcium chloride
1. Product series
Chunwang's full range of container desiccants provides complete container moisture-proof solutions.
1) CODB-91-10: Hard shell design, with imported packaging material inside, strong toughness; with hooks, exquisite printing, can greatly enhance the brand image of customers' goods.
2) CODC-91-10: double-layer packaging, non-woven packaging material is very tough, with hooks, good drape, can be placed in the groove of the container wall, saving packing space.
3) CODC-91-14: double-layer packaging, non-woven packaging material is very tough; the length is super long, it can be straightened and hung on the top of the container, the "absorption area" doubles, fully releases the superabsorbency of moisture, in the same Moisture is faster and more efficient in the environment and time.
4) CODD-91-10: double-layer packaging, non-woven packaging material is very tough; small size, flexible use, visible stitch pins, placed in the narrow space between the top of the cargo and the top of the container, does not take up packing space, and does not require Climbing.
Comparison of net weight, size parameters and packing quantity of each model.
Good packaging material
The outer layer is made of non-woven fabric, which is tough and unbreakable. The inner layer is packed with Tyvek + transparent film to prevent liquid leakage.
Good raw materials
Using advanced calcium chloride raw materials, the moisture absorption rate can reach 200% -300% (moisture absorption rate> 300% in the experimental environment); the absorption is gel-like and does not leak.
Moisture absorption performance:
Check before use
Before hanging the container desiccant, please carefully check the inside and outside of the container to ensure that the following requirements are met:
1) There are no holes or gaps on the wall, floor and top.
2) The tightness of the container door is good.
3) The inside of the container is clean and dry, and the moisture content on the ground of the container is detected.
① If conditions permit, try not to use a container with a water content of more than 20%, or add a desiccant for every 1.5% increase in water content.
② Do not use containers with a moisture content of more than 25%.
③ If there is a pallet in the container, the moisture content exceeds 18%, and a desiccant is added for each 1.5% increase in humidity.
④ Use 1-2 desiccants for every 6 cubic meters.
7. Hanging position
Hang the container desiccant on the hanging rings on both sides of the container. The recommended dosage is as follows:
8. Use steps
Please read the detailed steps before use to ensure better moisture resistance.